Wednesday, January 25, 2006

How to Put on a Durag

I am too angry today with incompetent Dept. of Ed. and NYC Teaching Fellow bureaucrats to write anything reasonable, so I offer you fluff. (How do those people live with themselves?) Oh yeah, the fluff. (But seriously.)

How Googlers found this blog:

1. Your Mama
2. Naked Mad Thumb
3. How to Put on a Durag
4. Art Teacher Vent About Principal
5. Bronx Chat Room
6. Catfish and Mandala Themes
7. John Stossel Rubber Room
8. Transit Strike Teacher Attendance

Yes, I am addicted to statcounter.com. And in other news, I am still trying to understand how a propagandist who stole a catch phrase from Kit Kat is allowed to be a 20/20 "reporter."

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Nice to meet another Statcounter addict. I've posted a few times about these crazy searches; some of them are insane.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous bt said...

I often get hits from people doing searches for tofu. I love imagining their surprise at what they read on my blog.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home